| / DELIVERY & RETURNS
We will only be accepting orders where the billing and shipping addresses are the same.
Deliveries are made between 8AM – 6PM and will require a signature to ensure safe and secure delivery.
Please note that we do not refund or exchange sale items.
/ FAULTY GOODS
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month of purchase.
- Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
/ RETURNS AND EXCHANGES PROCEDURE
For all returns, exchanges and refunds please follow the below procedure:
- Submit written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Clearly explain why you would like to return your item(s) and if an item is faulty, please provide us with full details & images where necessary
- If you would like to exchange the size or style, please inform us of the replacement style name and size.
- To request a refund the original payment method will be used.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your request has been authorized and we will notify you
- Exchange of size(s) or style(s) will sent to you once your original shoes have been received in resalable condition. - When requesting a refund for non-faulty item, please use the same method of shipping which was used to receive the item, i.e. recorded delivery. - If the item is returned because it is faulty, we will also refund your return shipping cost. Otherwise,we do not cover the cost of return delivery.
For all returns, exchanges and refunds please follow the above procedure:
- For any return in Europe the client will bare all costs and the goods remain the clients’ full responsibility until accepted at our warehouse.
- If an exchange in size is needed, we will offer a £25 collection service and the client will be charged for the re-shipping of the replacement size. We will notify you of the scheduled pick up date if an exchange in size is possible.
REST OF WORLD
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are the customer’s responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company will either contact you by telephone once your items are in customs to let you know the cost, delaying your delivery time as goods held at customs.
- Alternatively the courier service will require payment of import or customs duties upon delivery. It will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods. Please be aware that if you don’t choose to pay the import taxes we reserve the right to charge any additional costs incurred by The Box Boutique to you.
FOR ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES PLEASE ADDRESS THE ITEMS TO:
The Box Boutique, Ground floor, 45 Maddox street, W1S 2PE, London, UK