| / PAYMENT METHODS
- We only accept payment for orders in pound (£) sterling.
- We accept payment by Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit and American Express.
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in pounds (£) sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
/ CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS 2000
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at The Box Boutique, 45 Maddox Street, London, W1S 2PE.
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, Customer Service will email you with confirmation that the return is authorized.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment and insure the goods as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost
- Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment type and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
- If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through charlotteolympia.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Return address: The Box Boutique, Ground Floor, 45 Maddox street, W1S 2PE, London.
/ RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Items should be returned new in their original packaging.
- Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- All items returned must be authorized via email from customer service. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
/ SALE ITEMS
We do not refund or exchange sale items.
/ FAULTY GOODS
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month of purchase.
- Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on Theboxboutique.com. However, as computer monitors may vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
All shoes are handmade in Italy using the finest materials. Please note that natural leathers and textiles are not flawless. Please note that the service offered on charlotteolympia.com may differ from the service in.
All postal packaging.
/ RETURN SHIPPING
At this time we do not normally pay for your return shipping costs back to us, unless you received a defective product or we sent an incorrect product.
/ EXCHANGE SHIPPING
If your original order qualified for free shipping, we will pay for standard shipping from us to you again. If your original order did not qualify for free shipping, we will charge you the original shipping cost to send you every exchange.
/ Defective or Incorrect Merchandise
In the rare instance that we miss-ship or you receive defective products please contact us by phone or by email within 30 days and we will resolve this right away normally by sending you a prepaid UPS return shipping label and will seek to replace the products for you. For defective or incorrect shipments abroad, we regretfully cannot supply prepaid labels or offer to cover return shipping costs.
/ Free Return Shipping on Defects:
For defective items that are unworn, we will examine them upon receipt and we will attempt to make a predetermination as to whether they are defective or not. If they are determined to be defective, we can either refund you for the cost of the shoes with a store credit or send you a replacement pair. If they are determined not to be defective, we may charge you if we supplied a shipping label, and we may at your option either send them back to you, or exchange them for another pair.
For defective items that are worn, we will examine them upon receipt and we will determine whether there is value in returning them to the manufacturer for further examination. If they are determined to be defective, we can either send you a replacement pair or offer you a store credit that can be used for any other item and is valid for six months. We do not currently offer refunds on worn defective merchandise. We can only replace these items or exchange for another style at this time.
*If you are located in an area that is outside of the continental UK, the appropriate shipping charge will apply for all exchanges. If you have any questions about this policy we will gladly clarify it for you. As always, just get in touch with us and we'll do our very best to help.