- PAYMENT METHODS -
We only accept payment for orders in pound (£) sterling.
- We accept payment by Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit and American Express.
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in pounds (£) sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS 2000 -
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at The Box Boutique, 45 Maddox Street, London, W1S 2PE.
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, Customer Service will email you with confirmation that the return is authorized.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment and insure the goods as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost
- Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment type and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
- If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through charlotteolympia.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Return address: The Box Boutique, Ground Floor, 45 Maddox street, W1S 2PE, London.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES -
- Items should be returned new in their original packaging.
- Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- All items returned must be authorized via email from customer service. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- SALE ITEMS -
We do not refund or exchange sale items.
- FAULTY GOODS -
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month of purchase.
- Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.